Fred
@Fred
Posts
-
Pfrsantos little corner of complaintsThis is moving text — MTO legacy move test -
Pfrsantos little corner of complaintsThis is hidden spoiler content. -
Pfrsantos little corner of complaintsThis should be underlined
Bold
Italic
-
Pfrsantos little corner of complaints -
Pfrsantos little corner of complaintsUnderline
Spoiler contentQuoted content
Moving contentconst test = "hello"; -
Pfrsantos little corner of complaintsBold
Italic
Strikethrough
-
Pfrsantos little corner of complaintsBold
Italic
Underline
StrikethroughSpoiler contentQuoted content
Moving contentconst test = "hello"; -
Pfrsantos little corner of complaints -
Pfrsantos little corner of complaints -
Pfrsantos little corner of complaints -
Pfrsantos little corner of complaintsTesting some BBCode tags:

Bold
Italics
Underline
SpoilerQuote
See if any of these work
-
Pfrsantos little corner of complaintsYabba Dabba
-
What are you totin today?Anyone want to buy a biologically accurate model of a potato?
-
What are you totin today?In case anyone is wondering, people ask a lot of awkward questions when you go to the hospital with a fully inflated beachball lodged in your rectum.
Or so I've heard.
-
Things that need fixingYup. That was while I was cleaning up the code.
Should be better now.
-
Consider yourselves ValidatedI always wanted to be validated. Now I feel special.
-
Things that need fixingIt looks like almost everything has been broken and rebuilt.
Fortunately my avatar is still here, because I am a survivor!
Some days I feel like I've been around since prehistoric times....
