We are about to build a decent sized run of rack slotted angle along the back wall of our new unit in Ajman and I keep getting stuck on the planning stage rather than the actual assembly. The problem is I do not know what we will be storing six months from now, we deal in general trading so the stock changes constantly, some weeks it is boxed electronics and other weeks it is bulkier items in crates. So fixing the shelf heights now feels like gambling. Should I just space them evenly and accept that half the space will be wasted for some items, or is there a smarter way to set them up so they can be adjusted later without tearing the whole thing apart. Also how do you handle really tall items that do not fit any normal shelf spacing without giving up an entire bay. Would like to hear how others dealt with this because I would rather build once and not regret it.
pascualdaniels
@pascualdaniels