Any way to switch the default smileys to the more standard smileys ?
SteveC
Posts
-
What are you totin today? -
Pfrsantos little corner of complaints -
What are you totin today?bbcode imgur pics working and also upload feature as well

-
What are you totin today? -
What are you totin today? -
Hello, is there anybody in there?Certainly is quiet around here.
-
Things that need fixingTopics are not going away when deleted.
-
Things that need fixingon mobile there are no page numbers at the bottom of the posts.
Only showing the page that has the latest reply.
-
What are you totin today? -
Pfrsantos little corner of complaintsI just flagged a couple of posts from a new member for spam.
-
We need email notifications for mods still, also where do the flagged posts show the notification on the forum ?
-
Private messages ?
-
-
Pfrsantos little corner of complaintsexample

-
Pfrsantos little corner of complaintsroot said:
Let me know what else needs to be done- yesterday I almost posted this version in this thread because I wanted more feedback: https://forum.multitool.org/index.php/topic,95315.0.html
Give me all you got- this place has to be running soon! I know there is more than needs doing, so let's get it done!
Great progress

- Size of pictures in post a bit small
- Can we have the option to hide the sidebar with the community links, which makes the page wider for viewing like on the old forum.
- Seems like we lose a lot of width on the page with the tool bars / menus on either side of the page rather on top like on the old forum.
-
Pfrsantos little corner of complaintsroot said:
Interesting.
yep
root said:
Defender said:
Message history is showing on desktop but I don't see it on mobile.
Fuck
Looking better now.
yes indeed
Defender said:
Also need to remove the @xxxxx again when someone clicks Reply.
Yeah yeah, don't remind me, that's next.
Please remember, don't forget

-
What are you totin today? -
Pfrsantos little corner of complaints@Defender Hang in there, you're doing a great job !
-
Pfrsantos little corner of complaintsThanks for all your hard work. I hope I'm helping with suggestions and not adding more grief to the process.
-
Pfrsantos little corner of complaintsLooking at our current mobile I guess we don't have post numbers either.
One thing I've noticed that we are missing here is when we are replying it would be good to be able to scroll up to look at the previous posts. We are able to do that on the current forum. This is handy if you need to review what you are responding to, also allows you to add post quotes.
-
Pfrsantos little corner of complaintsNot really a pain, I just thought it was a bit distracting. Any way to put the post number in the header like on the desktop version ?
Having the submit button at the bottom is a good improvement

-
Pfrsantos little corner of complaintsThe blue bar with the post numbers. On the desktop the number of the post is in the header.

-
Pfrsantos little corner of complaints@root Is it possible to move the Discard - Submit buttons to the bottom of the reply window ?



