@root On mobile for the first time in a while. Is the floating post counter bar new ? It's a bit distracting.
The color theme is an improvement IMO 
@root On mobile for the first time in a while. Is the floating post counter bar new ? It's a bit distracting.
The color theme is an improvement IMO 
see above post
BB code is not working yet.
root said:
pfrsantos said:
root said:
Fixing the annoying floating footer now (hopefully) and then putting the light/dark switch on every page so you don't have to open threads to find it.
Let's see how the quoting looks like now.
Kinda weird. You get a small font line with the initial part of the post quoted on top and then the full quoted post below.
Isn't it a waste of space?
How's this for quotes now?
How indeed ?
Have to scroll up to find the submit button. π«€
When I flip back and forth between here and the forum the difference is quite apparent. This is just my opinion of course. It would be good to get more trusted members over here to chime in with their thoughts.
I like the Sunrise theme colors. I was never a fan of the green colors of shelflife and used the older Curve theme for a long time until Sunrise came along. I like the shades of grey myself as it seems easier to read , but don't know if I'm in the minority or not.
Hopefully we can get this closer to what we are used to. I'm not a fan either of the user interface so far. I know Def is working hard at getting it closer to what we are used to. Hopefully the software allows it.
I'm also hoping we can get closer to the sunrise color scheme.
Auto tagging the previous post is still happening as well which is slightly annoying.
only if the price is right
It's automatically tagging the last poster when using reply next to the quote.
The editing problem seems to be that the pop up box for the tools(threedot) doesn't fit in a smaller post as in the one above. But if there is a long post or a picture then there is enough room for the full tool list to show. See if this works.
edit: yes it does

I like potato chips
^ this is true
can't edit my own post but only in this topic
testing123
The reply button is including the previous post.
Hello hello 